Surf Movement Camp with Jay Thompson & Rodrigo Bertonha
November 27th - December 4th 2016 : ONLY 6 SPOTS REMAINING!
Join us, on a journey to reaching your full potential. We offer a unique learning opportunity for surfers interested in developing a diverse set of skills. We blieve our camps can beneift surfers of all ages and ability levels.
Held in beautiful international destinations, our camps are specifically tailored towards the individual goals of each group. You can expect to improve your fitness, surfing ability and physical awareness whilst enjoying world-class waves. We will send you home with the tools to surf better, longer and minimise the risk of injury. With the right balance of training, surfing and holiday fun, your next surfing adventure awaits! - Jay 'Bottle' Thompson & Rodrigo Bertonha
Only 6 spaces remain on this fantastic Surf Adventure
- 7 nights/7 days accommodation at the picturesque Salani Surf Resort, located on the island of Upolu in Samoa.
- Body movement, mobility & stretching
- Surf technique video analysis and equipment advice
- Surf specific strength work
- Ocean awareness, line-up positioning
- Breathing exercises
- Nutrition, meditation & mind set training
- Daily Breakfast & set meal plans for lunch and dinner
- Unlimited guided surf tours by boat to Salani lefts and rights
- Return International transfers
- FREE Wi-Fi
**Conditions apply, Flights and Travel insurance available at additional cost**
PRICE = AU$2,999 Per Person
For more information on how to book, contact our most experience travel consultant, Anthony Russell for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a spare minute?
Rodrigo works regularly with World Tour competitor and Gold Coast local, Ricardo Christie. Rod and Ricardo work tirelessly on improving movement on land which is implemented into Ricardo's surfing to give him more stamina, flexibility and durability in his surfing, helping him progress to the level that is required these days on the illustrious world surfing championship. Enjoy!
For more information please contact Anthony Russell - email@example.com
Call our head office on 1800 611 163