Ladies Week - Tupira Surf Club PNG
Tupira Surf Club is located in a pristine bay north of Madang, Papua New Guinea. Friendly locals will shower you with fantastic hospitality. Ulingan Bay is apprx 180 kms north of Madang Town and apprx 3 hours scenic drive from Madang airport along the beautiful north coast of Madang.
At Tupira, you will have access to a variety of surf breaks and straight out the front is the most consistent swell magnets in PNG.
Tupira is perfect for groups to get away from your local surf break and to escape summer crowds. The surf management plan in the Ulingan Bay area is capped to 15 surfers with a maximum of 12 surfers who can stay at Tupira Surf Club. With half a dozen accessible breaks wthin short travel by boat or car, crowding is NEVER an issue and hopefully, never will be.
The breaks are user friendly in this region with limestone bottoms and super easy paddle outs.
Tour Dates: 30th Dec 2017 - 6th Jan 2018
Package Inclusions: AUD$2,599 per person
- Return Economy Airfares from Brisbane to Madang via Port Moresby (Air Niugini)
- 7 nights at Tupira Surf Club (twin share room in the Big Haus) with shared facilities
- 6 days of surfing
- Add a second week to your trip for just $1348 per person
- Return airport transfers
- 3 meals daily at Tupira Surf Club (excluding drinks)
- 1 large bottle of water per day
- All surfing association of PNG levies and local environment protection charge
**Only 12 spaces available
**Upgrade to 2 bedroom bungalow available for $350 per person
Phone: 1800 611 163