Resort Latitude Zero - March Surf Report
Plenty of fun waves frequenting the equator this March with a solid swell between the 21st - 28th March highlighting what was an epic start to the season!
Light variable winds produced favorable conditions in the Telos and with a solid swell arriving on the 20th March, RLZ guests like Dean Brady relished the conditions with numerous pits, snagging double barrels and getting spat out.
A full barrel bonanza on tap for the guests who have been treated to some A grade Sumatran waves. Dean and the boys put on a barrel riding clinic, it was epic to watch and be part of!
Interested in coming to Resort Latitude Zero in 2017? Here is what we have available:
- 23 - 30 April: 8 spaces available
- 7 - 17 May: 1 space available
- 9 - 19 July: 7 spaces available
- 24 Sep - 1 Oct: 3 spaces available
- 1 - 8 Oct: 8 spaces available
- 12 - 19 Nov: 8 spaces available
- 19 - 26 Nov: 8 spaces available
- 26 Nov - 3 Dec: 8 spaces available
- 3 - 10 Dec: 8 spaces available
- 10 - 17 Dec: 8 spaces available
- 17 - 27 Dec: 8 spaces available
- 27 Dec - 7 Jan: 2 spaces available
To make an enquiry and to speak to an experienced consultant CLICK HERE